The City's Engineering Department is responsible for working with engineers, architects, developers, and contractors by providing engineering designs and inspecting all infrastructure to be dedicated to the City. It is comprised of:
- What Flood Zone is my property located in? What does that flood zone classification mean?
- Do you have an elevation certificate on-file for my property?
- Do you have a letter of map amendment (LOMA) on-file for my property?
- Where is a certain address located in Bossier City? Is this address inside are outside of the city limits?
- How do I get my driveway/sidewalk fixed?